Saturday, September 22, 2007

Good morning revelers!

Thank you all for coming last night! I have to say I think we all a) looked sensational; b) drank well, if to grapey excess; c) behaved well under the influence of the drink; and d) covered some interesting ground conversationally in a funny and engaging and boozy manner.

Those of you who missed the fun, do not fear. I am sure there will be many future opportunities for drinking at Crazy Medusa's. Oh and by the way, the missing comments were deleted only because they gave away locations of party goers. I probably should delete the ones about the professors I slept with, but I am not gonna. After all, what fun is a party if you don't do or say anything that you slightly regret in the morning?

Must go find some Advil for this headache of regret. I am really really not in drinking shape. (And does anyone know how I got this bruise on my thigh? Was I turning one-way signs around again?) Hope you all are feeling fine and chipper this morning. Have a wonderful Saturday!

xo Medusa

7 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

It was a most excellent gathering. Thanks to both of you for hosting. I apologize for backing out early and not saying good bye. I had a telephone call.

*statgirl* said...

Bummer..I thought the party was tonight...I'm 24 hours late, that's a bit more than fashionably late.

Dr. Crazy and Dr. Medusa said...

No worries, Statgirl - there will be more gatherings in the future in this here space, since last night was such a hit! Do stop by!

Anonymous said...

I missed drinks and witty banter AND the chalupa?! Damn. Well, I can report that Vancouver rocks, and that I'll be there next time.

Anonymous said...

I was home alone with the kids, enjoying my wine and have a very nice time, thanks! Also, meeting some new folks. you all have groovy friends.

Anonymous said...

Hee, it was fun, even if I didn't drink anything. :-)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.