Friday, September 28, 2007

Update on the FB

So. I just got off the phone with him. Basically, I laid it on the line with him about where things need to go with me and him if we're going to continue on. Nothing (obviously) came of that email or the conversation... or, rather, I did get some information, but nothing was *decided*. Dude, I'm a decisive person. Why isn't everybody fucking decisive? It would make things so much easier.

In other news, while I was on the phone with FB, Medusa called from her cell and obviously I could not answer. I don't know whether this bodes ill or well, re: the pseudo-date that she was on tonight. I certainly hope to hear back from her very soon, as now I'm dying to know what's going on.

So what's been on the agendas of people out in the blogosphere this evening? Good times? Fun and frolicking? Sobbing to The Ghost Whisperer? Inquiring minds want to know....

Crazy

5 comments:

Margo, darling said...

No Ghost Whisperer, but I watched tivo'd Ugly Betty and sobbed at the ending which completely caught me off guard. Does that count?

Dr. Crazy said...

It totally counts, Margo! I'm totally in favor of the network TV catharsis, in whatever form it may take :)

Margo, darling said...

If only Rock of Love was on tonight.

Dr. Crazy and Dr. Medusa said...

So true! I'm dying to find out the conclusion of that train wreck. On the one hand, I really love Jess best. On the other hand, I would hate for her to actually end up with Bret Michaels. It's a conundrum.

Margo, darling said...

Jess is adorable, but the previews suggest her heart just isn't in it. Whereas I think Heather might really work with him. I've gotten to like her a lot, I think since I saw her with her parents. I hate how the other women think they can automatically invalidate her by pointing out that she still pole dances at 31 or whatever. Like she does it for fun; like it's not about economic circumstance. Classist shit. Even Bret pulls it.