Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to Crazy Medusa's Lounge! Medusa's off in the kitchen getting cheffing up a delicious happy hour feast (oh, the nachos) for herself. I have just poured myself a glass of wine, and after appeasing the gluttonous Man-Kitty, I am settling in for a night of delicious drinking. Ooh! Medusa just found ANOTHER bottle of wine hiding behind the bottle of wine she'd bought for the festivities that she didn't know she had! It's going to be an interesting night, indeed!

So Crazy and Medusa first met on the Smoking Bench at Death Star University, where we both earned our PhDs. We're still surprised that we managed to pass that Latin language exam in order to do so, but we both did! And no, neither one of us uses Latin at all in our work. Good times, semper fi!

I need to go arrange some music for the Crazy Outpost of the Lounge. In the meantime, you might compliment Medusa on her design of this space, and if you know how to set up a virtual jukebox so that we can send our music out to the masses, you might let us know how to do that. We will have more topics forthcoming, as well as stories from the past, in honor of our anniversary. Also, feel free to ask us questions or to pose your own topics for discussion. Up next: What we're wearing!

9 comments:

Dr. Crazy and Dr. Medusa said...

Ok, so music is arranged. "Red Light Special" by TLC is playing on the iPod Shuffle. RIP, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez.

Dr. Crazy and Dr. Medusa said...

On the Medusa jukebox half a continent away from Crazy's, Beck's "Hollywood Freaks" has come up on the shuffle. Apparently, I am a Beck "fan" as I own every single one of his CDs. Oddly, I rarely think to listen to them--except Odeley to sing in my car and Sea Change (or as I call Beck's Sad Record) after a break-up and . . . okay, I guess I am actually a Beck fan who actually listens to Beck records.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we keep commenting as both of us! This will get very confusing for people if we keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am very confused. Is this like a chat room?? I'm looking for Dom and Subs. Right place??

Anonymous said...

Oh come on now, don't clam up! We can subjugate a few verbs as foreplay. (subs, wink, nudge)

Dr. Crazy and Dr. Medusa said...

We don't understand the anonymous commenters. Just because our template is sexy, don't be thinking that we're looking for sex here. We're looking for some good hard drinking. This happens every time we go to a bar. Damn.

Anonymous said...

At last an answer!!! You know there must be a better way to do this. Chat rooms, im's etc. Two bright women ( or maybe one woman two personalities??) and this is what you come up with? I thought college teachers were smart techno babes?
Jim

Anonymous said...

what the hell is that last comment about? i'm loving this. there are far more possibilities here than on IM

Anonymous said...

Damn! I missed it! I'll try to come to the next one...