Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shout out to the hiz ous!


'Tis I, the Chalupa, sending out a what what to the attendees of the first virtual happy hour at Crazy Medusa's Lounge.

The Dr. Crazy, she has bowed out for the evening. The Mama Medusa, I have advised her to go to the bed, for she has much of the work to face in the morning.

But I invite you to continue the conversation and to comment, for the example, on the beauty and boinkliciousness of the crushes and to challenge with the truths and with the dares for the mama Medusa and the Crazy. Whattheever! This is the space in which we want you to lounge and to frolic! Enjoy and I will wake the mama Medusa nd the Crazy in the morn to apprise them of the goings on!

For the now, enjoy!

2 comments:

Marcelle Proust said...

Thank you for the lovely party. I had a very nice time.

Dr. Crazy and Dr. Medusa said...

Why thank you, Marcelle. We are so happy that you attended! You must join us for other soirées that happen in future.