Saturday, September 22, 2007

Oof.

I'm not really awake. It's just my cat is on a schedule, and his need for breakfast will not be denied. I awakened to his insistent meows and my first thought was: "I can't believe FB did not call me on the phone last night! How rude!"

I then wandered into the living room to see that he had, in fact, called, and only just 1/2 hour after I took myself to bed. (And I just keep a phone in my bed now, so you would think that I'd have noticed the call.) Am now trying to remember whether I called him first. I think I might have, but I don't think I left a message. Or maybe I just thought of calling him. It is hard to know.

My head hurts. I think I have to go back to bed.

1 comment:

Earnest English said...

I cannot believe I missed the happy hour. Of course, it's at a totally unreasonable (for me) time. But next time I'll be there with bells on!